Days out > Coach parties and groups
We always welcome coach parties and groups to the Trust on pre-arranged visits. We offer a guided tour and can also arrange group activities upon request.
A typical tour takes 1-2 hours, depending on requirements and size of the group.
Morning tours typically start at 10.30/11.00am and afternoon tours at 2.00/2.30pm.
The tour includes:
- Short welcome talk about the Colony Stud and Suffolk Punch horses (before dividing into smaller groups, each with a guide)
- Horse and Wagon ride or Tractor Trailer ride around the farm
- Tour of the harness room and stables
- Visit to the Implement barn with its drays, wagons, parade vehicles and horse-drawn farming equipment
- Refreshments available at the visitor centre
- Time to explore the Museum with its historical displays of rural Suffolk life
- Opportunity to view our beautiful horses at close quarters
- Use of a meeting room if required
At the end of your guided tour, you are welcome to stay on at the Trust and re-visit any areas of interest at your leisure.
Our café is very popular with coach parties and group visitors. You can pre-book lunch or drinks and cake to enjoy during your visit.
Alternatively you may want to bring a picnic to enjoy on the tables outside the visitor centre (some under a canopy) with good views of the fields and grazing horses.
Costs for group tours (minimum 10 people)
Guided Tour with Horse and Wagon Ride - £12 per person
Guided Tour with Tractor Trailer Ride - £10 per person
Self Guided Group (with introductory talk) - Standard Admission Applies
TO BOOK A GROUP VISIT OR FIND OUT MORE
Contact 01394 411327 or email@example.com