Days out > Families with kids
We have an array of sights and activities for all ages so families with children can make a real day out of visiting the Trust.
Example itinerary showing how families can enjoy a full day out here:
- Morning - See a demonstration in our stables or indoor school
- 12.30pm - Take a tractor-trailer ride around the farm
- 1.00pm - 2.00pm - Have lunch with home-cooked food in The Suffolk Punch Cafe or a packed lunch in the picnic area
- Afternoon - See a demonstration in our stables or indoor school
- 3.15pm - Kids come along to meet the pets
- 4.00pm - Let the kids clamber the outdoor play equipment before heading home
All activities and demonstrations may be subject to change - please call our visitor centre on the day of your visit or speak to our reception desk on your arrival to find out the day's confirmed schedule.
For details on baby-changing and access for buggies and prams, view the visitor information section