How to find us
The Suffolk Punch Trust
- Leave A12 Woodbridge bypass on A1152 at roundabout- signposted Orford and Melton.
- Continue straight, through traffic lights and over the railway line to next roundabout.
- Take 2nd exit onto B1083. Signposted for Bawdsey, Hollesley and Woodbridge Airfield.
- Take next left, signposted for Hollesley and the Suffolk Punch Trust (brown tourist sign).
- Continue straight on (for approx 3.5 miles) to Y-junction. Take left turn, signposted for Butley, Boyton, HM Hollesley Bay Colony and the Suffolk Punch Trust (brown tourist sign).
- Continue straight to cross roads (along Melton Road), following any signs for HM Hollesley Bay Colony. Note – landmark water tower on right at cross roads.
- Continue straight across at crossroads into Woodbridge Walk.
- Enter the Suffolk Punch Trust via the first driveway on the right. This is well signposted as the entrance for the Suffolk Punch Trust visitor centre.
Notes on using sat-nav
Sat nav tools may direct you to the farm drive for the Suffolk Punch Trust. However, there is no public access or way round to the public car park via this route.
Be careful to follow the signposts and go down the first driveway on the right.
Distances & journey times
These are a guide - times may vary:
- Woodbridge: 8 miles (17 mins by car)
- Aldeburgh: 16 miles (32 mins by car)
- Ipswich: 17 miles (35 mins by car)
- Felixstowe: 22 miles (40 mins by car)
- Southwold: 29 miles (52 mins by car)